About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Friday 3 December 2010

Workout Dvd's reviews

My chosen / fave type of way to get fit is Workout dvd's , you know the celeb type ones. This is because they are cheap to buy 2nd hand or easy to borrow from Library and I can get fit in private at home at no cost Perfect !

Ive done a few already n got a good little collection starting n best of all havent paid more than £3 for any of them as I buy them in the 2nd hand dvd shop, some are old but dosent matter its a good routine that will kick my fat arse in to touch that im looking for ( well its got to be fun with good music and not kill me 2!)

So what I will do is go over the ones ive done already n review them here on my blog for ya n post as and when I think it will be useful for anyone to get opinions on the dvd's as then you know if good or bad n if u want to buy urself. Depending on what mood Im in reviews may be a quick few comments or more detailed ?  Ive certainly looked at reviews of ones I am interested in doing online n either makes me think maybe not or ooh must give it a go.

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment