About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Kirsty Alley

Discovered a new show I love today while channel flicking, Kirsty Alley's big life! Its a reality show about American actress Kirsty Alley and her struggle to slim down and also about the madness of her life and those around her.

Found it a funny show and she is so like able and witty. I like how her issues with weight are so real and like many women's she is such a yo yo slim at time n very big at others. I can relate.

Must be difficult having once been slim to then not just get a few stone overweight but go very big and all in the public eye and to have tabloids discussing your weight jeez I would be mortified!

Anyway I am gonna continue to watch the show if the series is on again (it was on the Bio channel but was last few episode of series) was great to see Kirsty who like me has lots to lose doing it with humour still intact!

No comments:

Post a Comment