About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Monday 6 December 2010

Down Day

Its a cold cold day, Ive PMT and the weather isn't helping my mood. Over the weekend I was naughty food wise, dunno why maybe just feeling low n felt like I needed comfort but whatever I lost my will power. Was good on the exercise front did my workout n really threw myself in to them to make up for the fat I put in my body ( the guilt complex you develop after being on a diet for a while kicked in) but was silly and overdid the exercise I think.

I have been in agony sooo stiff n ached like a old lady not good probs because i felt stiff n sore after doing the Jordan workout but then still pushed myself n did another next day when maybe i shouldn't of? So walking around in the cold in town today was a right pain literally!

I really think I may put on this week at Weigh in as despite the exercise i feel bloated n don't think greasy chips have helped. I will be so gutted as havent gained weight since i started the diet, stayed same once n i know it wont be a big deal but it dose feel like a fail a real personal fail.

Its funny how you only punish yourself and if anyone else has no loss it doesn't seem bad you can be realistic but when its you its like a kick in the gut? Maybe its because you know how your week went n how it  felt each time you craved summat and denied yourself and in your mind is every twinge when you worked your n sweated your fat bits!

I am probs just being a negative nancy? Will just have to weight and see, gave my body a rest today but walked for a good few hours round the town so didn't sit on my butt at least and ate sensible and stayed just under my daily pro points allowance. Will be Positive Polly tomorrow Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment