About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Boxing Day 2010

Hello and hope you are all having a Christmas time. Since my last blog two days ago I have a better outlook ( well depends how you look at the situation? May have been more positive/ less glum but better outlook ? Hummmm)

I thought stop punishing myself and sod it have fun so was good all day, intended to have smoked cod for dinner but got in from seeing my friend and was all excited for Christmas and got a takeaway!

Christmas day was full of fun and had a mega blowout as it should be and didn't feel guilty till evening came by then I felt so uncomfortable and full also tired and noticed very grumpy.
(Ive noticed evenings are a issue for me they are the time when I tend to cheat or want to cheat and also the time I tend to think???)

I realized yeah I treated myself but really went ott when i didn't want things ( bet most people did to be fair) have probably stretched my stomach again and might feel unfull when i eat (hope not)

Regret it now and isn't it funny how day after so many carbs/sugar you crave goodness( well sometimes either that or get all addicted to the taste of junk again n crave it), I do I just want fruit today sick of junk! Didn't exercise or walk Christmas day  far to busy being greedy n watching good TV!  so did lots today and felt good for it.

Going for a nice soak in the tub now, feeling very cheerful as been good being healthy dose improve the mind as well as body totally, I do hope Festive excess don't do to much damage on the scales in two weeks ?

No comments:

Post a Comment