About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Saturday 4 December 2010

Ugly/ Blah day

Why is it that when u are having one of those feel crap days all u wanna do is eat junk when in reality if u eat n drink the good healthy stuff that's what will make u look n feel better not the carbs n sugar.

I am bit drained today feel tired n am full of cold sores ( so not a good look)
Lips look like Mick Jagger's n are dry n painful yuk! Ive a big sport on my chin and well if anyone came over right now I would be ashamed looking like a tramp in pj's!

Do i feel like exercising ...er NO ! I want to go watch a DVD n eat some more Oreos n drink tea.
I wont though i know that's its the weather n colds going around but puting junk in my body wont help.

So I am going to put my feet up in a bit but first am going to do a workout ( If i must n I must sadly.
Then later am going to treat myself n have some white pitta bread n fill with diced Chicken n mushrooms fried in low calorie spray oil with low fat mayo n have lots of salad ( gone are the days when a treat meant a KFC or Chinese dammit)

 I actually haven't eaten at all today yet ( not something I recommend, not healthy) just felt like poo and was to busy so forgot ( Miracle!)

So think I'm allowed a bit of white bread n will have a yogurt n some fruit 2. I will be well under my WW points for today which is not a good think as the body can think its starving and hold on to weight and water so not eating doesn't always mean a weight loss but will pile up dinner with salad so don't feel hungry ( just starting to get peckish now as its 5.20 pm) and after the bad blowout I had yesterday and all the calories I ate a day of not much will do me good n maybe make up for the fall off the fatty food wagon ( I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment