About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Friday 3 December 2010

The Jordan Workout review/ todays witterings

Exersise regime needs stepin upbig time was good earlyer then spoilt it oops !

Did Jordan one on You Tube 2day (Yeah old one filmed in about 2005 I think ?Still calling herself Jordan) she was dressed tarty showing her bits (made me feel a fat blob looking at her skinny arse) n she put in little effort n she had a set like a Barbie house n was flirting ( cringe ) with Instructor at times. 

Her outfits were so wrong, she couldnt move with out flashing but that was probs her idea, to me though I wanna see a woman who inspires me n motivates me not who is odviously doing this to make cash n more bothered about looking like a sex object, also them daft mahoosive boobs were no good when working out how she didnt bruise a eye with them things going up n down I will never know!!!


 But the workout/trainer was gr8 he was motivating n even though sounded a bit like a DJ was tough n the routine really used all the parts of the body n made them ache. It killed my legs they were shaking for ages after but not in a way were i hated it i felt exacusted but liked the routine n felt wow Ive worked hard n proud. Some times i did have to stop n just walk on spot for a min or two as i couldnt quite keep up n walked out the pain then joined back in.

So I give it a 7 out of 10 n thats for the exersise n trainer bloke The music was rubbish n Jordan aka Katie Price and the set were tacky n pointless. I did like the food bit at the end had a good smoothie recipe but again Katie was talking to much n didnt let the nutrition bloke get a word in !

Then later in th eve what did i go n do ......... effort ruined as had chips n Oreo cookies DOH! Why I did that I dont know stupid i know just felt tierd n hungry n though sod it its Friday a weak moment hope these weak moments dont keep happening is it the diet slum i am entering in have |I been so good n now bad habits are creeping in ?  Need 2 b better n keep up the willpower ive had n been good with so far!

Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment