About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Friday 3 December 2010

Blog numero Uno

Alright hello as you can read Ive decided to blog about the dreaded D word yes Im on a diet! A major one sadly n only a little way in n a long way to go.
I am a few months in and so far so good I started at ( umm do I reveal all over the internet about how much I weigh ? No actualy dont think i will, not that brave) Well I was big n still am lets say that n so far have lost exactly 25 pounds thats 1 stone and 11 pounds woop woop :)

Ive got about 7 more stone to lost round abouts n am doing it with a friend and together we got to Weight watchers. I thought id start this blog so I can rant, moan, discuss, celebrate n genraly witter about things n how its going. Probs should of started a blog at the start of it all but didnt really think about it but have found myself talking and discussing how its going with peeps a lot and tend to write n clutter up my facebook with status after status about diet related stuff so thought id get all 2010 n blog.

So thats that really hope you enjoy following n reading how I get on and can relate, anyway please excuse the many spell mistakes i am bound to make as am crap n Im no write so just write how i chat so it may be a shambles but its for me like a diary I can reflect on but I choose to share it with u lot so It dont matter if its  perfect ( like me/ but wish I was ) Bye for now x

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on losing 25 pounds so far! That's a great accomplishment!

    I'm glad you've decided to blog! There is a large community of health and fitness bloggers who will welcome you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    This is great and really inspiring for people to read.
    You are doing amazingly well.....and the fact that you are doing this blog shows how its not gonna stop!
    I'll look forward to reading all about your D trials and tribulations!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers n dont forget to play spot the typo's I already am lol ;)

    ReplyDelete