About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Little something on Weight Watchers website I found

I love Mince Pies, so yummy n when not on Diet like nothing better than a strong cuppa coffee or a lovely refreshing Earl Grey n  a couple of moreish warm mince pies n a dash of cream mmmmmmm! Mouth watering? I know mine is but they are so high in Pro Points that Ive been thinking best not to have any this year well just seen this on the WW website n a couple are very low in points so not to naughty that I cant treat myself n have two in a afternoon ( providing Ive had a nice low n light lunch) and can probs stay in on my points hurrah! So will be going to these particular shops to invest,  super :) Thought id share this info with u all so you know which ones are not 2 naughty.

http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=51721

No comments:

Post a Comment