About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Wednesday 15th December2010

Got weighed tonight and was unsure how it might go as only done one workout all week but had instead ran one eve and went on a walk everyday and was good all week with food so ?

But am pleased to say was a great week lost four pounds this week and that means Ive done it achieved the 2nd stone loss! YIPEEEEEE

So now have lost exactly two stone and 1 pound!!!! Hope Christmas and all the temptations don't spoil it am going to give myself Christmas day off and enjoy myself and then over rest of holidays treat myself but within Pro Points limit and exercise a lot! So happy and proud of myself that I have stuck to it and all is going well ( so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment