About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Saturday 4 December 2010

Natalie Cassidy Then and Now workout

OK am sitting here sweating and breathless after just finishing the workout which again I found on You Tube so great you can all have a look at it, was pleased as I have wanted to have a go/ look at this one.

Was very Impressed with how Natalie looked and how toned she was a few years ago when she lost all the weight after being a curvy girl since childhood. Yes we know she has put it all back on but well she has just had a baby and  nobodies perfect we all lapse n get easily back in to bad habits its not that the workout is rubbish its just it wont work if ya don't follow it.

Natalie worked with her trainer Dee who was very impressive and I like the fact she looked fit n toned but wasn't a stick she looked normal.

They were in a dance studio overlooking London and was no frill we are here for a workout ladies lets get to it vibe.

There was a warm up pretty standard then a section called Sweat and boy did I then a boxing section and then abs work and cool down. This was first time I have done it managed to do it all way through but had to stop routine and walk it out a few times as it was hard.

Id say it was nice simple moves that anyone can follow they work quite fast but do show you the moves a few times n repeat them a lot so you pick it up quick with no problems. Simple yet the moves are very effective really good for waist, legs and the fast cardio bit made me really puffed out but still with a smile.

Both ladies were so down to Earth and friendly you instantly like and respect them and enjoy following them it was good fun.

Music was ok, good paced tunes fitted well with moves.

All in all Id the workout a 8 out of 10

Right off to have a bath n then relax Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment