About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Learning to understand/ accept ( not like but accept!) the rhythm of my body

Well was weigh in tonight and am so close to losing 3 stone ( 5 pounds away ) that i really want to get to it and past it , get out of the 13 stone's n in to the 12's.

So I worked hard real hard this week stuck to my points didnt under eat had not much salt stayed well hydrated and exersise not just 4 times but every day for over a hour and I lost .... half a pound ??? !!!

Not best pleased but ok its hard to understand and dont make sense but the way metabolisum works and the rhythm of peoples bodys well they are all diffrent some weeks you lose and another you may eat and do the same but not lose its frustrating but the way it go's!

Now this is where I am pleased with myself and growing in my Weight loss journey as months ago I would of sulked and been so very down that I had put in lots of effort and nothing much in return but I sort of get that my body dose this from looking at my weight loss chart i go middle to high loss then nxt wk no loss or small loss n thats that.

A friend of mine has a metabolisum that just works so slowly and it's tough for her she is constantly doing the right things but the weight drops off at a slow pace than most but still it's going down and we have to remeber that we are doing well as my leader told me tonight
She said dont get down keep doing what you are doing and it will proebly show next week and if not maybe a trip to the docs to get checked over to make sure no problems that are hindering weight loss but looking at how my body works she said your efforts will show nxt week and it wont be for nothing.

So when the scales seems to let me down I just say ok hey ho I wont sulk n cheat I will keeps at it and not get dragged in to a war n love / hate thing with scales no matter the pace weight is going down and health is going up along with confidence and a new outlook on life and also a increased life than possibly was before and that one hell of a bonus :)

No comments:

Post a Comment