About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Sunday 30 January 2011

Proud Moment

Just had a moment the other day that was great. I was having a clear out/ sort out of clothes and the amount i had to throw away because it was all to big was a big old pile ( three carrier bags ) this felt amazing even though i have nothing much to wear now.
Also and this to me is the best bit I have had a pair of nice knee high boots for years that i couldn't zip up because of my calf's and i tried them 2 weeks ago n still no joy yet this week try ed again and they zipped right up Yesssssss it felt fantastic and am loving my boots i feel so good wearing them :)
Hope I have some more moments like this soon

No comments:

Post a Comment