About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Thursday 10 February 2011

Soups

Soups a great way to fill up and a yummy winter warmer
I have soup for lunch most days now your genral tins can be full of sugar and salt n hidden naughtys so I buy WW ones the magority of the time but they are still pointed and can be sometimes thin and a small amount so make your own is really the best thing to do its satisfing to make soups and they are very healthy and good way to get lots of veggies in to the children.

I chuck any good combination of vegtables in ( all zero Pro Points :) ) and then us 1 stock cube which on the old WW plan they were zero but now count as 1 PP shame as its nice to have made a soup and no its zero Pro Points and then you can have that little extra treat for dinner such as some nice sauce or a choccy pud for example

But yay have just been having a flick through the WW shoping guide ( big shop tomorow )  and so glad I did just noticed that Oxo cubes and Knorr brand stock cubes ( only cubes not granuels or other stocks) are zero Pro Points as long as you only use 1 so yay my soups can be free again and it all helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment