About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Saturday 5 February 2011

Down unenthusastic day ! Aka fell off diet wagon a bit :(

Really cant be ass ed today being very naughty havent exercised in 4 day's and been naughty with food today ahh need to start again tomorrow or this long road ahead will be even longer.
Feeling so lazy but I suppose it the first slip off wagon since Christmas but cant make excuses must get ass in gear tomorrow when its a new day!


Might go n watch The biggest loser to try n motivate me and maybe try n jog later this eve hate it when i get like this as its not very often and feels like I am just hindering my weight loss ( which I am , am gonna be so mad at myself on weigh in day this week at this rate )

Erg Rubbish !!!!

1 comment:

  1. What the heck is up with me today ???? Maybe itcause last week i didnt lose hardly anything so feeling like whats the point ? Its a bit of that I think if Im honest but really pissed off at myself all I wann do is lazy around n eat a bifg fat dirty cream cake !!!!! I wont though but I am gonna have naughty dinner tonight sod it I just gotta get that out my system and start fresh tomorow but feel soooo bad n crap and very mad at myself :) Diets give people the worst guilt complex dont they !

    ReplyDelete