About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Saturday 19 February 2011

Hey Willpower where u at ?

Another BADDDD few days oh dear seem to be having a few of them recently! Think it because I'm still stuck as far as i know my scales say I am but didn't get to weigh in this week due to school parents evenings. So don't know properly how well I did but just last few days have been the worst i couldn't be bothered was craving fatty foods and gave in ( KFC er oh !) and I didn't count at all so not very good.
Back on it today ( always get back on the horse if I'm thrown ) but don't want to keep having these dips in willpower its not worth it have felt real rubbish with the junk food inside me so off swimming today and will go for a jog later

What is it ? Is it Hormones lack of losing so feel I'm getting no reward ? I know its all in my head I know that and i am weak giving in so need to get tough again

No comments:

Post a Comment