About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Inspiration

Hi all just thought id blog away for 5 mins before I get ready to go to town and do some errands. Had a good week food wise stayed on track and have been very healthy and feel good have been a bit lazy on the exercise front and have lacked motivation some days so only worked out twice so if I don't lose will be my own fault! Think its the horrid weather makes me just want to curl up n not do much I know if I had of exercise though it would of given me more energy and made me feel better so I'm very naughty for being bit lazy. But am feeling more focused on exercise and am excited as myself and a friend who dose WW with me are off to Zumba classes tonight woo hoo cant wait it looks so much fun on You Tube, very energetic but fun ;) So wish us luck hope we don't keel over lol.

I was thinking about Inspiration today and who has and still dose inspire me on this Journey, I think first and foremost its you that drives you it has to be but also other people maybe someone you admire can really drive you to keep at it. Mainly my own heath inspires me and also the thought of making my daughter proud and being a good positive influence on her but also a few online friends have had some amazing weight losses and shared great stories that they have become so very admired by me and show that they have been there and done it so \I know i can too.

Id love to know who or what inspires you ?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your weight loss! It's great that you are staying inspired and focused on the reasons why you want to lose weight! You are going to succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you are a huge inspiration to me, seeing that you have done it spurs me on.
    I think I am gonna succeed too! I am not going to let fat beat me and I say when Im slim now in conversation not If I get slim !!!

    ReplyDelete