About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Weigh In

Yesssss get in four n half pounds off this week ! Yay that means I'm back on track to my next mini target despite Christmas and New Year ( I set myself a target of a stone off every 7 weeks that's a realistic 2 pounds a week loss )

Am feeling very pleased and full of enthusiasm as a loss tells me its working keep going.
Here's to another good week fingers crossed I'm gonna be very pro active in all areas this week as well as Diet wise and that may help me to keep doing well.

Ive got a appointment in town tomorrow walking there and back as no money till Friday so that will count as tomorrow's exercise its a good 40 mins there and back, just think It's going to rain so not such fun dammit! Oh well got to think of the calories I will burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment