About Me

My photo
30 something loves my partner and daughter family and friends. Vintage is my passion I adore Marilyn Monroe and Elvis. Like fashion, food, music nails life laughs and plenty more

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Spring and everythings growing even me just not in size!

Hi had a lovely week saw friends and it was Mother's day and I had a nice lunch with my daughter. Both theses events involved cheating but all was in moderation I ate well and stuck to points on Saturday night just was bit naughty with a few Gin n Tonics then Sunday I had fish and Chips at the pub n boy was it yummy but did have fruit salad after n resisted the choc pud so that was good for me! Last few day's ive ate good and really did lots of sweating yesterday I ran round the block went to Zumba, walked two miles and did a fitness dvd, today im shattered! But all worth it must of got rid of the fish n chips/ booze calories and more as lost 2 lbs this week :)

Yesterday my jog was a bit of  a breakthrough i got a further distance and joged the whole way round the block with out stoping once and untill then had never done that befor always had to have a little walk inbetween so was really chuffed!

I sat and thought about as a person I am getting so much more energetic now and the good fuel i am putting inside me is doing the power of good. Exersise is starting to really give me such highs after a Zumba session each week im always buzzing and want to run for a while after as have to much energy and after a stressfull time at work or just one of them day's a bit of exersise puts smile back on my face and before it was food that did that I would comfort myself with a drink, chocolate or a take away. Im not saying still dont now and again but being with my friend and giving my body a good ass kickin really, unbeliveable as it sounds is so much more enjoyable!

Im getting a life at last my confidence has grown its not 100 % and dont think it will ever be but i was getting to the point where i didnt want to go out because id rather hide indoors where no one could see me as I hated to be next to my beautiful friends looking like a slob, i didnt want to dance because i wobbled! This wasent me, I used to years ago love going out and now im coming back at last.

All i want to do at the moment in the lovely spring sunshine is run and have fun at work tonight we were on a walk at a local woods and i was skipping and raceing the children and it was fun and I didnt care what i looked like if i was jiggling around they were having a good time and so was I.

I thought I was just on a diet and making changes to my long term health and looks but no it's so much more I have improved my emotions, mental well being and feel like a better happy person and a better Mum slowly the social life is on the up and I have noticed my moods are great now I used to suffer terrible with PMT but i am finding I go months now and am fine then when i do have its it's no longer as bad as before.

I looked at some Photo's of me a year ago and they are so horrible I never want to be that big again, I still cant belive i let myself get like that, i really was trapped inside myself.

Easter is coming up next few weeks and you know Im at the moment not even bothered about Chocolate and not dreading it I think i will not even over indulge and be fine ( give it a few weeks i will probs be eating my words afetr eating other things i shouldnt ha ha hope not though)

In this weeks mini weight watchers magazine there are some great new recipes and I am eating a lot of the same old things and think im going to try at least three new dishes this week and see how I get on. I will let you know.

Goodness that was a long post I do go on a bit dont I sorry peeps ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment